- Member Services: Manage all aspects of the Guild membership.
- Processing financial accounts and presenting invoices to the committee for payment. Utilise accounting software and liaise with third party book keepers
- Manage all guild events
- Actively work with our membership to generate content and publish on allsocial media and newsletters.
- Work with web developers to provide content and maintain our website
- Represent the guild at shows around Australia if required.
- Communicate actively with all members and prospective members to ensure the aims of the association are being met.
- Organize fundraising and raffles that support our aims and membership.
- Accurately record hours worked and tasks performed.
- Perform any administrative or operative tasks as set by the committee from time to time.
- Work from home.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Advanced administration skills and experience essential.
- Proven design and layout capabilities including experience with publishing software highly desirable.
- Ability to manage web page design and content.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Highly developed verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy (“Accounting Software Xero”)
- High initiative and forward thinking. Solution not problem orientated.
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities while meeting deadlines
- Good ability to work in Excel and Microsoft based programs.
Hours: 8 hours a week Working From Home